The phenomena of "tagging" has put me in the Blogoshpere game full force.
Moneybags at "A Catholic Life" has put me in the crazy position of having to tell people I do not know 5 weird habits about myself. I usually reserve this for the confessional, so you won't get the full story.
However, good sport that I am, here are.........
FIVE QUIRKY ELEMENTS OF MY SIMPLE SELF
1. I love to nap...anywhere from 10 minutes to a half hour to several hours. It has always been one of my singular talents, and I find out from scientific inquiry that it is a very healthful and therapeutic endeavor. So there!
2. All my socks have logos. Adidas and Nike....with the white mostly the three stripe variety, and the black sporting the swoosh. As a sidebar to this, I usually wear t-shirts with writing and pictures on them under dress shirts, but I am a teacher, and we can get away with almost anything in the dress code arena.
3. To fall asleep, I need to have the down comforter over my head. Maybe not so good for the oxygen levels, but it feels "oh, so comfy".
4. I cut my own hair. Using a clipper bought in 1980 and the No. 3 and 4 attachment, I do a pretty good job, save upwards of $15, and am able to avoid the annoying chit-chat about "well, what do you do...do you have any kids...and how about those Rams, Cards, Blues (pick one)."
Still, I am psychotically considering letting my follically impaired dome go to seed, with the result being a ponytail, or looking like Doc Brown from "Back to the Future." Call it a cheap guys mid-life crisis.....Unfortunately, the fuzz never grows long, but rather "out". We shall see what sprouts.
5. I exercise in the basement, no, not on an elliptical or stationary bike or treadmill or Nautilus, but simply by walking around in a tight circle, past the steps, aroung the ironing board and occasionlly switching the laundry....efficient, no gym fees, listen to any music I want, climate controlled...and I lost the ten pounds my doc told me to drop to lower my BP to acceptable levels without pharmacological intervention....(I do get outside when the weatherman says "it's going to be up to 40 today...)
There you have it. Rule is to pass this on to five others. So you guys are "it"....
angelmeg at Transcendental Musings...Anvilcloud at Raindrops....Paul at Thoughts of a Regular Guy...Patry at Simply Wait...and last but certainly not least...Non Sum Dignus at The Lair of the Catholic Caveman.