Sunday, May 14, 2006

A DAY OF HONOR

The best today to all who have borne a child ... mom's all over should be proud of what they have done.
In church today, I was thinking about all the mothers in my family, from my own, to my wife to my two daughters and one daughter-in-law, to all the sisters-in-law.....and then on back to grandmas Kate and Mamie, aunts Edna, Lily, Marie, Celeste, Dorothy, Magdalen, ....all good solid women, who did their best over time to bring up their children.
What a gift to have life grow inside you..what a legacy they have left and will build as they carry on Mary's work.............


...Bless you all on this day.

4 comments:

rdl said...

abandoned blog?? I'm tagging you for the meme up on my blog.

Anonymous said...

The cool thing for us was that May 14 is my daughter's birthday, so we celebrated two things that Sunday.

I hope the change you set yourself toward is turning into an adventure...

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»