Sunday, November 13, 2005

CRUEL SOCCER CONTINUED...

Trinity Catholic High School lost 1-0 on a weak first half goal yesterday. But if you don't score, you can't win....and with a healthy wind the first half, I thought the kids should have shot more.....seems todays boys want to walk it into the net...oh well, takes a lot to get to the state finals, and congrats to them for that.
Sunday it is....a time for Mass and family...except some bozo plunked my mailbox last night and I have to get it straightend out. Remember the TV show MacGiver? .........the one where he used miscellaneous stuff to fashion ways out of trouble? Time for me to jump into "Mac mode"....
Have a great week....someone once said that if we could all make Monday our favorite day of the week instead of Friday, that life would take on a much more positive tone....as for me, I'm still working on it............

No comments: