Tuesday, October 28, 2008

ONE WEEK LEFT

So here we finally have it... one week until the election. One week until we see where our country is headed... either down the crapper or into slow steady recovery.
The former will happen if Obama gets in, the latter is McCains situation.
I'm hoping for McCain, even though he is not my favorite; he certainly beats the guy who will take the abortion limitations of the states back to zero within the first days of his administration. I am certain he is bad for the USA.
If Obama wins or loses, we will have riots in the streets; to celebrate a win or to protest a loss.
I don't think we will know until a few days past the election, or even longer. There will be many voter fraud claims, and some states will have awful problems with their counting procedures. I doubt it will go to the Supreme Court as it did in 2000, but is won't be pretty.
I will be surprised if I am wrong...hope I am wrong, but surprised if I am.
God Bless the USA and God help us if Barry gets in.

1 comment:

jamieA said...

not too much chaos, huh. what are your thoughts about obama now? he's definitely heading center-ish now, don't ya think?